Maloney & Company is committed to making your veterinary practice more successful.
Our philosophy is that as your accountants, we should be more than bookkeepers and tax preparers. We are committed to taking an active role in helping make your business successful by providing you with on-going financial, tax and business management recommendations that will help you operate more efficiently and profitably. Our ultimate goal is to help you increase your income and net worth, reduce income and estate taxes and attain financial security as quickly as possible.
We provide timely, confidential, professional services for your veterinary medical practice. Our steady growth over the years attests to the expanding base of satisfied veterinarians who appreciate our aggressive and innovative approach to meeting their tax and business needs for their veterinary medical practice. We are currently servicing over 150 veterinarians and clinics in varying capacities.
Our veterinary specialty services are very diverse and we can counsel you in a variety of highly specialized areas, that include:
- Practice valuations
- Financial statement preparation
- Tax preparation services and on-going planning
- Provide written, on-going tax planning and business consultation that accompany financial statements that help maximize your net income while making current recommendations that hold down business and personal taxes.
- Service pricing comparison and recommendations
- Comparison of your practice’s net operating income and expenses with industry surveys that we prepare from our own client financial information.
- Compensation comparison and consultation for your veterinary practice; including help in setting up various forms of compensation programs, including ProSal production, and adjusted gross profit.
- Consultation on purchase, development and financing of your veterinary practice
- Help in buying and selling of your veterinary practice
- Succession planning, including development of buy-sell agreements
- Consultation and aid in establishment of profit sharing/401(k) deferred compensation plans.